Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ch 4: Now I Only Got One Eye

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong, but no one seems to like me very much. I tried to explain to Ralph how we can make a sundial with sticks. I think a sundial would be very helpful, and then we would be able to tell time. Ralph seemed angry when I mentioned it, though. He tends to get mad at me a lot.

There was a ship out at sea! If only Jack would be more responsible. We might have gone home if Jack wasn't just worried about his hunting. I'm very angry with Jack at this moment. When I yelled at him, he punched me and broke my glasses! I don't know how he thought he could be a leader. Is he aware that I now only got one eye? I am very hungry though. I wish he gave me more meat.

3 comments:

  1. Well Piggy I think you deserved what you got. You are so annoyning and have no friends. Those stupid glasses of yours; I'm glad I broke them! Enjoy not seeing :) - Jack Merridew (Emily Carson).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding piggy.. Were here stuck on this island trying to survive and all you can think about is making a stupid sundial, what do you really think is more important knowing the time? or finding food to eat?.. Your fat and annoying.. -- Jack (strobo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggy, everything about you is wrong. do you really think telling time will help anything? hunting is whats important. Since you don't think so, you don't get much to eat. I hate you.
    -Jack
    (Foote)

    ReplyDelete