Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Me?

Why me? It seems like everything bad happens to me. Its bad enough I wound up on this island. Now I am forced to hunt for food or else we will starve to death. I hope someone finds out that we are here and saves us. I am disturbed that I am the only one that fears being stranded on this island. People need to get their priorities straight, there are too many conflicting idea. The boys tried to start a fire with my glasses but it was short lasting. One boy said he saw a snake creature then later that day he was lost and hasn’t been found. But no one seems to care, I am the only one. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Kids are starting to get lazy, no one wants to work on our shelter. Im getting sick of this, I want off this island.

1 comment:

  1. "Why Me?" BLAH BLAH BLAH, all you ever do is cry Piggy. Let be real, its pretty clear that not a lot of us like you. So picking on you isn't going to stop. In fact next time I'll give you glasses to the beast. HAHAHAHA. I amuse myself. It must really suck to be you.

    ReplyDelete