Monday, March 9, 2009

I Can't See! - Chapters 11 - 12

Jack and his tribe stole my glasses so for a while I couldn't see anything. I can't believe how out of control everyone got! Not only was everyone fighting, but death no longer meant anything to them! I am no longer alive, but I was happy to find that Ralph was able to escape. Poor Sam and Eric; without order, Jack was able to torture them without punishment.

They were rescued just in time! Everything was chaos, and I have no doubt in my mind that Jack would've killed Ralph if he got a chance. The naval officer was confused, I wonder if he realizes just how chaotic live on the island really was.

3 comments:

  1. The only reason I stole your glasses was to make sure we had a fire. If it were up to you we would all freeze to death. If you were anything but a parasite to us then maybe you would still be alive.
    Jack Sam Kaplan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they stole your glasses, all they had to do was ask for some fire but no, they chose to act like savages. And I'm with you, I don't think that naval officer had any idea of what happened on that island. I am glad you were happy that I escaped but I wished you could of gotten off the island too.
    R.I.P. Piggy
    (Ralph(Chris Lloyd))

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Damn you Piggy you are so anoying and you don't stop complaining. All I know is my tribe is going to survive while you and Ralph sit under a tree and cry each other to sleep. Ralph got lucky because if that naval officer came and saved him because he would have been killed by my hunters.

    ReplyDelete