Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're Better Off Without Them Anyway - Chapters 7 & 8

Jack, Ralph, and everyone came back from the mountain saying they actually saw the beast! I don't believe it! I really didn't think that the beast existed, but with everyone saying they saw it, I'm no longer too sure what i think.
I'm trying my best to stay positive, especially in front of Ralph, but it's getting harder. Jack lead a large amount of boys to create his own tribe. I think he just wants to be able to boss them around and was jealous of Ralph. I don't like Jack at all, but he has pig meat that sounds really delicious right about now.
We made a signal fire on the beach, so hopefully someone will come find us soon! I can't imagine what the adults would think if they saw us right now.

1 comment:

  1. You think you're better off without me, fatty? We'll see how long you and your "leader", Ralph, survive. You guys can't even hunt! And stop all that gaga about being rescued...it's never happening. Get over it.
    - (Jack) Payal Thaker

    ReplyDelete